Builder in Leeds
Call Anytime 0113 368 1965

We Can Help with Planning and Drawings

Drawings & Building Regulations

Expect to pay something in the region of £800 for your building planner / architect drawings and structural engineer reports, then a further £400 for building regulations. The cheapest option is to use an approved planner, architects cost more but may have better ideas.

Having worked in the house extension market for over 20 years, we have built a fantastic contact base and can therefore help you with plans and applications. Working with Architects and Building Regulations Officers, we are able to develop your ideas and make sure they are problem free before applying for planning permission.

Planning Permission Process

On most occasions, you will need to get planning permission and building regulations approval from your local council before you start to build your new extension, in some circumstances your development ideas will fall under permitted development, we can help advise you on that. We deal with the councils planning department all the time so we know exactly what to do and how to follow the rules.

Whatever you need building, you need a quality builder, so call us today on 0113 368 1965